Moscow Technological Institute
14–15 February 2017
Address: Moscow, Leninskiy prospect, 38A.
Main topics of the conference:
- Control systems
- Artificial Intelligence
- Communication Networks
- Database Management & Information Retrieval
- Human Computer Interaction
- Software Engineering
- Theoretical Computer Science
- E. Nikulchev, professor, Moscow (General Chairs)
- V. Belov, professor, Ryzan
- G. Bubnov, professor, Moscow
- E. Veremey, professor, Saint-Petersburg
- L. Demidova, professor, Ryzan
- A. Diveev, professor, Moscow
- E. Kovshov, professor, Moscow
- B. Lushnikov, PhD, Kursk
- E. Pluzhnik, DBA, Moscow
- A. Prutzkov, PhD, Pyzan
- S. Porshnev, professor, Ekaterinburg
- A. Pylkin, professor, Ryzan
- G. Rogachev, Dr., Saratov
- K. Zhigalov, PhD, Moscow
The language of the documents — English.
Deadline of paper submission — 25 January 2017.
Notification of acceptance — 10 February 2017.
Deadline of final version submission – 20 February 2017.
Contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org